The divine intricacies of yoga in its many forms through this inspiring and life-changing program. The course deals with in-depth knowledge on Hatha, Ashtanga, Vinyasa, Yin Yoga, Aerial and Acro Yoga workshop along with meditation yoga philosophy, Ayurveda, naturopathy, and spiritual techniques. This is the place where you will experience bliss and transformation.
Hatha yoga is one of the oldest forms of yoga which emphasizes the balance of the body and mind. It is a way of purifying the body and awakening pranic energy which is found in ancient Indian Vedic culture. In recent years, it has become more and more popular as a great way of improving fitness levels and as a form of treatment for many ailments.
The classes are based on ancient traditional yoga and lead by a very experienced teacher. The instructor will explain approximately many asanas in precise and thorough detail and will be teaching how to enter into a pose and how to come out of a pose, the correct alignment of poses, correct usage of props, including benefits of using props, how to assist others and correct various faults, the benefits of each pose, and other various benefits of yoga.
The classes also include sequencing. During the course, there will be a strong emphasis on developing good alignment skills in each student along with the knowledge of each asana.
- 06:06 – 07:07 : Meditation, Pranayama
- 07:07 – 08:08 : Tea Time and self Practice
- 08:08 – 09:09 : Asanas Practices
- 09:09 – 10:10 : Brunch
- 11:11 – 12:12 : Yoga Philosophy / Dance
- 12:12 – 13:13 : Free time / Private coaching
- 14:14 – 16:16 : Fruits / Snacks and Free Time
- 16:16 – 18:18 : open Yoga Classes
- 19:19– 20:20 : Dinner / Nature Walk
- 20:20 – 21:21 : Video Shows / Chanting / Music / Dance / Meditation
- 22:22 : Silence / Self-Reflection